We are located in the picturesque Dry Creek Valley, in the northwest region of Sonoma County in Northern California, just outside of the idyllic town of Healdsburg.
We are now open for tastings by appointment.
Tasting Room Hours:
Daily from 10 to 3
Please give us a call at 707-431-7568, or email email@example.com
As we have limited space, appointments are subject to availability for both indoor tasting and outdoor seated tastings.
Our friendly, well rounded tasting experience is $10 per person, refundable with any wine purchase.
Tasting is complimentary for Wine Club members and up to 3 guests.
With the safety and health of our visitors and staff as the highest priority, we ask that you read and observe the following guidelines for your visit:
* Tastings are by appointment only, limited to groups of 6 or less at a time.
* Use hand sanitizer upon entrance.
* No children, pets or outside food allowed.
* Masks are required until guests are at your designated table, as well as during any trips outside the tasting room or to the restroom.
* Peterson staff will be wearing masks during your tasting.
* Please stay at home if you are exhibiting any symptoms of illness, have a fever, or feel unwell.
* Please keep distances of at least 6 feet from other guests and employees. Our small tasting areas are arranged to accommodate social distancing.
* Tastings must be limited to 60 minutes to allow for sanitizing between groups.
* Arrive promptly at your reservation time as our space is extremely limited and we may not be able to adjust times and groups. 15 minute grace period before reservation is subject to cancellation
Our simple, converted tasting room, with large windows and views of the Dry Creek Valley, is a laid-back, comfortable space in which to become acquainted with our wine offerings.
Upcoming public events and private club member events are always a great way to connect with our winemaking team and family.